[Dailydrool] WMBRI

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 16:52:05 PDT 2014

Today we headed back to the vet twice one dog Goofy has a hurt leg X-rays
showed a problem with his knee we hope it is just a sprain so treating it
like that then back to vet in a couple of weeks to get more X-rays.
The other one Buster had to get regular shots, yearly HW testing and HW meds
for the year. Buster had a CBC again too his levels are still unusual but
steady high white cells but steady since last time he probably has something
brewing maybe Lymphoma but we are still hoping he will not get worse. He has
had a bad year. Hoping for smooth sailing ahead.
Took a day off work to make trips to the vet and Dr appts for me I missed
mine but got the dogs taken care of LOL that is much more important.