[Dailydrool] a large hard hard bone next to back leg

daisy7521 at aol.com daisy7521 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 19:20:55 PDT 2014

Hi everyone, can someone please give me some insight on what this might be?

Dottie has a large hard bump size of a large golf ball, on the inside of her right

back leg, but I can’t tell if it is attached to the leg itself.  The vet checked it, and

said he honestly didn’t know what it was, he said if it was bone cancer, she would have

cried when he moved her leg back and forth, and she didn’t. We would have to have done

x rays, but the thing is, it would be a huge surgery, and if it “was” cancer, we cannot

afford to do anything about it. She doesn’t put as much weight on that leg, and she needs

help getting up on her chair or couch even with all the ramps we have.  She is on tramadol,

4 pills a day, and as  much as I “hate” deramaxx, I have broke down and about every 3 or 4 days

I will give her half of one, and  that seems to help. She is going to her chiropractor onThurday and I

am hoping she might be able to give me some insight on it. The vet said he could feel a smaller

one starting on the inside of the other leg.  What am I going to do??? She is just turning 10.

for right now, the vet has told me it most likely is arthritis??????  we just got done having those

2 huge lumps removed from her sides, they were almost ready to  brake, and then she got e coli after

that, most likely from finding  bunny pooop in our yard and eating it.  She was on a antibiotic that

cost $181.00 for 20 days, and she still has crystals.Now they are saying she might has stones…..vet says all

dogs have some crystals in their urine.?????  I feel so awful for her, I just can’t afford anymore, so

far it has been $2,000. can anyone give me some comfort or positive thoughtssss??? If you want, email

me directly, Daisy721 at aol.com   Dottie’s mommy

Sent from Windows Mail