[Dailydrool] Commander Bo

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 09:10:53 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

We are all very sorry at my home to hear of Bo's untimely passing.  They must have needed a naval commander at the bridge.  Your hearts must be broken and for that we are so terribly sorry.  May the day come soon when his memory brings more smiles than tears.  We are glad that Mila is there to help Harley (and the rest of you) through this tough time.

We are (and have been) drooling for you.

More later from Snoopy who is really, really, really sorry for your loss