[Dailydrool] oh for Petes sakes

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 19:00:03 PDT 2014

Dear Daily Drool,

I should like to place formal protest as regards the actions of one clueless momPerson.  She has commited numerous transgressions.

She has allowed Natalie to wander forth thus leaving Snoopy in a dither.  We lost him entirely last night only to find him in the dark on Natalie's bed refusing to venture forth.  He spent the night in there sulking.

And then today the clueless momPerson stayed home taking one of her virtual training classes and praise the dear lord the instructor told her half a dozen times her indentation was sub par which I have been emphasizing for MONTHS mind you, among half a dozen or so other notable faults.  Then,  as lunch time came and we collected ourselves for a trip to the park we were told noooooooo

she was off to the dog pound of all places to pull yet another overbred female basset and transport said basset in MY BUV to Fremont where this stranger of a basset continued north on the underground basset railroad with her new foster mother at the expense of MY lunchtime trip to the park.  And worse, the clueless momPerson came home stinking of strange basset.

I am completely, totally and wholey dissatisfied with the current state of events.

Yours,
LuLu who has HAD IT, mind you