[Dailydrool] anyone have an incontinent 50 pound dog?

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 09:01:37 PDT 2014

it is now day two since Bo left for the Bridge. yesterday was hard, I'm hoping today will be  easier. As you know, Bo wore handmade, zip along the back jumpsuits with diaper pads in them. I have a half dozen of these. some are more worn than others but all are laundered and easy machinee wash/dry.  would anyone out there like one or two or so. they worked great for Bo. they might work for your dog too. let me know,