[Dailydrool] Bo's pajamas

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 16:20:44 PDT 2014

aloha. first, thank you everyone who is writing condolences to us about Bo. I never realized before how much they mean. I spent yesterday mostly in bed crying and constantly checking the computer and feeling supported by each message. today I'm still teary but out of bed and getting chores done. I expect I'll be back to working tomorrow. (I work from home). I love you  all.

Bo's pajamas work for both boy and girl dogs--just depends where you put the absorbent pads. so they would work for a female in heat. Basically they are a full body jumpsuit with leg and tail openings, that zips up the back. I'm running them all through the wash now. I've had a couple of takers but could send out a couple more, so write if you are interested. what Ive found is that I needed to tailor Bo's suits to fit his body shape, so I can't guarantee they'll fit your dog--you may need to take a tuck here or there, but they should work for a 50 pound basset. (They would be too small for a 70 pound basset).

thank you again for the outpouring of support. I also have an almost full bottle of Budesonide (a very expensive medicine for ulcerative colitis), if any other dogs out there are on it for IBD. Because the bottle is open, it is of no use to our vet. val