[Dailydrool] Ben heer.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 17:45:15 PDT 2014

Gweetins, Ben heer.  Today I got wucky.  Da swabes be workin in  da fud
woom, where Dad be shabin som impawted fancy cheez.  I saw it an it  no hab
wiskers, so I no noze why hims be shabin it, but he wuz.  So I way  on da
fwoor. tendin to not pay tension to him, wike I be sweepin.  Dad  moobs fwom da
table an afour yu can say "Abwa Kadabwa" da fancy cheez disapeer  in me
tummie.  I say dis to aw yu cwuzers to show yu da da benefit ob beein  pashent.
Do dat an yu wiww score.

Pw. Bennett