[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:36:53 PDT 2014

​Written for Nigel by Llewis an Conley

Nigel not riting mucho lately.
We not spectin dis but he brain blew isself up.
We not sure dat rite Llewis say dat not reely rite but dat the bess we can
do. Eber now an den he brain juss deside to go play. Wiff him. It look more
like it playin on him. Don't look too funnish for Nigel.

Enyways he habbin dese Oopsaloopsy fings Llewis say dey SeesYours. I no
nose whut dey sees but it ain'tmine.

Yestiddy he have FIVE. Dey no lass long but it sure bring da peepels runnin.

Doc say sumtime he nose adhed ob time and den he try to tell MomPerson but
she not too bright now an agin.
Enyway sumetime she geddit sometime not.

 So da medzine not workin too good.
Not reel sure whut we gone do. We a liddel worriet.

Love and Drool to all whut need it, eben Nigel,
Llewis, Conley and Doc