[Dailydrool] allergy flare-up

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 10:51:24 PDT 2014

Its, me,  It's really me,  sorry for not writing and I feel so  guilty for
not giving emotional support to those who need it, especially to  those who
have loss  a hound,  I am trying !!!!  I really am,  went to yet another
Doctor today, things are just not progressing FORWARD, we  have the regression
backwards down to a science. any ways, enough  pity,   I have a lot of pity
parties only because I am  emotionally strong, just can't convince the body
to listen !

Maggie is having a MAJOR  flare Up with her allergies  and I am  unable to
bathe her,  not a clue what has caused this as she has been doing  GREAT
!!!!!  , but she is a mess and I am hoping she isn't going to go into  a staph
infection.

Bev, I am sorry to hear about Nigel but he is in excellent care having you
for his mommy,

Ok, have been up long enough, have to go back to bed !

I will write more when I can,  but to all of you who have loss a hound  to
the rainbow bridge, please know that I will keep you in my heart and
prayers.

Love and hugs

Marlene ,  Maggie and Annie