[Dailydrool] Rasberries and cluelessmess

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 19:36:49 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well summer's finally made it yes it's finally here at last along with buckets and buckets and buckets of rasberries.  Tomatos too but those are mostly behind gates but those rasberries why those are right in the backyard and we've been feasting and feasting and we have a gentlemans (and ladies) agreement with the hoooomans that anything under 3 feet belongs to bassets and anything over 3 feet is for hooomans but they are clueless so we just pull down the thicket branch by branch and vine by vine and lay them on the ground and then eat them all and the clueless momPerson will come along and weave those branches back up through the trellis nobody really cares there are more rasberries than any group of about 20 hooomans or bassets should eat speaking of which .....

LuLu was seen scooting her butt across the freshly mowed grass this afternoon to which the momPerson remarked "oh, that's odd" to which the dadPerson added "yes, she has had some loose  BMs" and my ever clueless mother replies "oh dear, we'd better call the vet and see when we can get her in".  My clueless sister Julianne picked up the phone and was told the first appointment with our favorite vet was Friday to which momPerson replied "that's fine, she was due for a checkup on the 20th anyway, hopefully she'll be cleared up by then I just wonder what it could be ...."

Do you think it could possibly be the gallons of rasberries (including the green ones)???????

More later from Snoopy who is still shaking his head