[Dailydrool] Lucy is doing well

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Wed Jun 25 12:30:29 PDT 2014

Thanks for the drool & support. As I knew she would be, but worried she
might not) Lucy is home and well. She has about 40 staples in her back
(on 3 incision sites)and about 8 under her ear. She ate a small meal
last night before going to sleep, but her appetite is normal today. She
has a cone, but I only make her wear it when I can't keep my eyes on
her. I have to go out this evening and have a plan for her to wear 2
cones and a Thundershirt.

We are directing all our drool to those who aren;t faring quite as well.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com

Currently Reading: The City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare