[Dailydrool] HHBR's 3rd ANNUAL ONLINE AUCTION IS NOW OPEN!!

Jess'e Potts-HHBR bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 25 13:47:42 PDT 2014

The Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc. Auction Is Officially Open!
So what are you waiting for, go check out all the items, then bid, bid high
and bid often!
www.biddingforgood.com/hhbassetrescue

Whether you're looking for something unique for yourself, searching for a
gift for a special someone, or looking to add a little adventure to your
life, you're sure to find something in our auction. Every bid helps support
our the continued care of the homeless hounds of Iowa, Missouri and Kansas!

Tell Your Friends.
The success of this online auction depends on spreading the word to as many
people as possible. We need your help. Please Refer a Friend and encourage
them to participate so they don't miss a single moment of the fun and
excitement.

Some items we think deserve the hounds "arooo"!

Dean Russo Basset Hound Tote
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=219608252

Vinyl Car Floor Mats
Heavy duty 2 piece vinyl front seat car mats.Mats measure 18" x 27".
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=219723234

Handquilted Basset Hound Lap Quilt
This adorable all hand quilted lap quilt features calico prints for the
basset hounds and they have been appliqued and zigzag stitched onto the
white square blocks.
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=219367696

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Basset Sweater Size X Large
Tommy Hilfiger women's long sleeve graphic basset sweater size XL, NWT
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=219604915

Framed Basset Hound Print "Shy Little Hunter" by Roger "Pidney" Davidson
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=219831573

Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc.
305 N 15th St.
Indianola, IA 50125
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com