[Dailydrool] A MT. MOMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 16:46:16 PST 2014

OUR UPDATE:  the shelter is closed!.   Need to wait now till sun melts
some or a team of firemen come to start more intense shoveling.  lol  I
doubt either!
                           All dogs are now confined to what ever path
they can use to do their business.   I do have some pictures I just took
if anyone would like to see our snow!!  lol   I cannot even get within 9
ft of the entrance gate to the shelter so its useless to keep shoveling
.......lol   my local friends plus myself are trying to do what we can
then stop....cause we are all worn out like most of you i bet in other
parts of the country.  Watch out Ohio and east coast etc.... my thoughts
will be you.    We will drool for sun!!  sunrays......

I am trying to keep our long driveway from getting more than 2-3 ft of
snow so I can get out if I need to, plowing by a local is reasonable so
I do................plus the mail lady knows I cannot walk thru that in
all the snow for long so she drives up nearer the cabin which is nice!!
Bless the post office!!

To everyone that has been helping with quilt raffle donations and
Debbie's Dawgs, etc  etc   ....so grateful and send you ALL our deepest
thanks for remembering us up here.  You all are Saints!!!!!!   Please
forgive me if I do not get out a post to all of you.....I am trying my
best to do so.

i am thankful to everyone.   My heart aches with all of you that have
ill hounds or now ATB...........sending you the best healing drool we
can muster up.   A huge thankyou to Donna LIndy also for accomplishing
DEbbie's Dawgs Program.   Donna, keep up the therapy and stay well, too.

Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org
https://www.facebook.com/bassethoundrescue - Like us on Facebook!