[Dailydrool] Rather than wine

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:18:57 PST 2014

I am still battling the bulge, trying to diet, and rather than wine, my new stress relief is a video game aimed for a ten year old girl, or in this day in age of techno smart kids, a five year old, but it is called Planet Horse, and it is lovely and mildly challenging, and I can do it a lot while I am home with Mom and the hounds, although I really should be on the treadmill.
To all those computer smart people I think there is a market out there for "Planet basset" which would need a new name and a new design to avoid copyright infringement, but I can foresee a basset video game which highlights rescue hounds and show hounds and going to shows and going to waddles and fund raising and earning treats for vet treatments.
That being said, in all my life, I throw ideas out, freely, and let whomever has the where will all to take the next step.  Some of my ideas have taken fruit, and I am not looking for credit because I think then my energy for ideas would be jeopordized.
Just saying.  And if any drooler brings it forward, please remember, this idea was borne to help basset rescue.
BTW, I have already started pages of a novella called "Planet of the Bassets" has nothing to do with the video game, but a mockery of "Planet of the Apes".
And most happily, I report that Pierre Jr. has been completely healed, for now, his bloods came back 100% normal.
I am on cloud nine about this for him.  All other hounds are stable.
Healing drool and prayers for all in need.
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Little Nikki, and Pierre Jr.
So missing Pierre Sr., Jean Paul and Max so much.