[Dailydrool] Bizarre

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:09:21 PST 2014

Sometimes really weird things happen. As you know I was asking for advise
on Bugsey's breath. It was truly horrible. I decided I better start out by
having the DH smell his breath. DH couldn't smell anything. I was about to
get frustrated, but I decided to take a good whiff again myself. Normal dog
breath. I looked at his teeth. The swelling and redness in his gums has
gone down significantly. Keep in mind they were never so bad that they bled
when I brush his teeth every morning. So, how did this resolve on its own?
I don't have a clue. I do know that two weeks ago I changed his food. He
went from chicken and corn to chicken, barley and rice. I made the change
because while he doesn't test positive to corn, he is allergic to every
mold known to mankind. Corn is known for being filled with mycotoxins from
mold. So, I did some massive research in an attempt to find a corn free, as
well as wheat, oat, potato, green pea, egg, and kelp free food. This was
not easy, but I found one. Could the change of food cause the bad breath
until he adapted to it? I don't know. I do know the wicked gas the boy
always had has resolved. So, he is smelling better all the way around!

I am feeding extra treats to the boys and the Fairy Princess in an attempt
to get maximum drool production for all the 2 leggers and 4 leggers on the
Drool that are sick, or have recently passed to the bridge.  The number is
just staggering.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey,and Browyn the Fairy Princess