[Dailydrool] Brother Bob's Sister Maggie ATB

bmorgan273 at aol.com bmorgan273 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 07:15:41 PST 2014

Brother Bob Basset's Sister Maggie (Corgi/Blue Heeler) is ATB. Maggie was 15 and a half, had Addison's, got two shots of Adequin a week, was hard of hearing and had only one eye and arthritis. She had attitude.

Friday she was let outside. She fell in the pool and drowned.  She was unsupervised for only a few minutes. I was out of town on a business trip. We are heart broken. Bob doesn't know what to do without Maggie. He wouldn't even eat a cookie yesterday and his bedtime cookie was on his bed this morning. We are hurting and I don't know how to help make the feelings of guilt less.

Sad in south Texas,

Bobbette