[Dailydrool] Interactive dog toy games

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 20:15:53 PST 2014

I know exactly how Bo would play these games. He would stand over the toy and bellow at the top of his lungs until mom came over and opened the toy and handled him the treat. (because this is his m.o. whenever he desires any need met--bellow and mom will come and figure out the request and grant it.

My computer spellcheck, which used to automatically change 'semper fido' into "emperor fido" now has a new trick: whenever I type Bo's name at the end of a drool post, the grammar check automatically puts an exclamation point after Bo.  I'm tellin' ya, this dog still rules the world. Long live emperor Bo! commander of the Pacific Basset feet? Val, Bo! Harley, and Mila.  see?