[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 04:24:51 PDT 2014

First off, we are SO happy that Snoopy is feeling better! I am so glad to
hear that Gracie was able to be a comfort to Snoopy while he was hurt!

We are still going crazy over here. The Mom is still not back to normal and
the DH is getting cranky. He doesn't seem to understand my need to RUN, and
run, and run in the house. It must be done with a stuffed baby in my mouth
and I have to squeek it and shake it and throw it around while I run.

Friday Beauford and Bugsey switched places. Beauford laid with the mom and
watched her, and Bugsey came outside and watched me while I RAN! Yesterday
Bugsey and I tried to see if both of us loving on the mom at the same time
would make her better. At least she stayed up long enough to watch a movie
with us. I guess that is an improvement of sorts.

I need my real mom back and I need my DH to be less cranky. This is really
getting old!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey