[Dailydrool] ABC Spring Cash Raffle $1,000

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:09:50 PDT 2014

ABC Basset rescue is having their annual Spring Sweepstakes Raffle - drawing is April 26th, 2014

Grand prize is $1000!

1st is $500

2nd is $200

3rd is $125

4th is $75

5th is $50

a whole lot of moolah to win and a bunch of chances to win it!

Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10. Anyone anywhere can buy tickets and Winners do not need

to be present to win.

If you would like a ticket or many tickets please email me. Checks made out to ABC are preferred, but I can take paypal and just write a check for it to ABC. We still have tickets left to sell.

All of the money benefits ABC Basset Rescue.

droolies, Angelika with Elvis ( an ABC rescue himself who is now 15 1/2!) and his girls, Peanut and Peaches.

Sent from Windows Mail