[Dailydrool] $5 Friday success!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Mar 10 12:29:49 PDT 2014

Our first $5 Friday for Lola of Carolina Basset Hound
Rescue was a huge success, thanks to everyone who
donated to help this sweet old girl get the treatment
and care she needs.  With 126 donors, we raised a
whopping $1076 for her!  Debbie has to be smiling from
ear to ear!

This just goes to show you how a small donation can
make a big difference!  Please don't ever think that
you can't make a difference because you can, even if
all you have to give is $5!

The winner of the Moon Doggie Coffee gift card is
Reenie Grant!  Congratulations, Reenie!

Our next Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday is April 4th.
Watch for news on that and for the story on the
hound we'll be helping.

If you missed out on being a pawtner for a senior
hound and would like to help a hound (NOT a long term
commitment), please email me off list.

Again, Debbie's Dawgs thanks everyone who donated
from the bottom of our hearts.  Debbie had a big heart
and I know she's grateful, too.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny