[Dailydrool] Carrollton KY Basset in County Shelter

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 10 16:32:06 PDT 2014

I received this email from someone that works in rescue.  I looked at Basset Rescue of KY but couldn’t find any contact info.  Can someone get this info in to the hands of someone who can help?  Feel free to email me privately for a pic.  She looks like a sweetheart!

“This has got to be the most petite Basset I have ever seen. Even though her little face makes her look older, her teeth look more like a 5 yr old. She is good with other dogs too. For more info on how you can help save this petite little girl, contact Tammie @ 502-732-6040 or ccas2002 at gmail.com”