[Dailydrool] Flea and Tick control

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:35:44 PDT 2014

Last summer I was looking for something to replace the Advantix II or Frontline that we have used in the past. I found a product called Freedom 45 at Tractor Supply. MUCH cheaper than the stuff I used to buy and I have used it since. While I can't know for sure that it does what it should, we have not had any fleas. Elvis did have a tick last summer- but that can happen with any of these products. The Freedom says it controls fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice and mites. It costs about $10 for three tubes (33-66 lb weight dogs). Not bad for a month- I was paying triple that before I think.

Friends have found this product online and at other stores, so it isn’t a TCS exlusive. It is made in the USA.

droolies, Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail