[Dailydrool] Whooweee that batty OLD Queen Pawtunia likes to yap!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Mar 14 12:10:05 PDT 2014

Goodness! SERIOUSLY not so wee Gracie Allen has been waiting to get a word in edgewise, sideways, kitty cornered-well, you get the idea. You may have noticed my name has garnered an addition. The dadslave took me to see Dr. Ness Thursday and well, he confirmed what the blondeslave has been harping on for quite a while now-apparently I am PHAT! I gained 7 pounds since last year when I went in for my checkup.  Dr. Ness also found a bad tooth all the way in the back that needs to come out(note to blondeslave-don't just look at the teeth in the front and on the side). The dadslave felt very bad about this and asked if the tooth was bothering me. Dr. Ness looked at me and said, "Just by looking at her, apparently not too much." So the dadslave got a serious talking to about overfeeding SERIOUSLY not so wee Gracie Allen. He did confess to Dr. Ness that the blondeslave tries very hard to limit what goes into SERIOUSLY not so wee Gracie Allen and that he is the culprit causing the problem. Does this mean I am going to STARVE? So I have to go see Dr.Ness next Wednesday to take care of my tooth and to remove a lump on my hip that has doubled in size since last fall. He aspirated my lump and the results say that it is not a bad lump but it does ruin the lines of my dress when I wear one so it has to go. Anyway, while I have your attention, I want to remind you that that OLD Queen Pawtunia and I, Queen Xandy Bear's proxy, have the Once A Queen Always A Queen Woofle running right now and we would very much appreciate everyone's participation. We have lots of great gifts and special incentives in exchange for donations so please go have a look and purchase stuff to help Michigan Basset Rescue home of the ORIGINAL Waddle and host to the best off leash pawty I've ever been to. The blondeslave says that SERIOUSLY not so wee Gracie Allen has more fun at the off leash pawty than is probably legal. So please go here:  www.bassetslave.com  Make a donation, send hound pictures for the Gallery and receive some thank you tickets for a chance to win a prize. Donate $100-you pick your prize from Rusty & Clyde's closet and get chances to win more-win, win. The blondeslave is almost done with the shower curtain and will take a picture of the finished item over the weekend. SERIOUSLY not so wee Gracie Allen says so!

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121