[Dailydrool] Pw Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:47:07 PDT 2014

Bonejour, Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

We did not woof earlier cuz da humans waz very upset. Since Sunday da Pw Penny was like... you saw da film Bambi, scene on the ice? Well, dat was our Pw. So, Monday da mum took her to see da vetman. I went along for moral support. He gave her some tablets and by Wednesday evening she was almost back to normal.  Da surprise (shock, horror) on Thursday morning da mum got up to find Penny sat bolt upright in the middle of the lounge in a pool of pee. She could not move. Back end completely blocked.  Thursday is da vetman's day off but da mum is not stoopid - she had his mobile number (cell phone?). He said "take deze tablets". So she did (Penny, not da mum). NO improvement. She rang back dis morning. Change da tablets. 36 hours and no pee and NO FOODS.  Dat is BAD news for moi - I always finish her food <sigh> Da mum person slept on the couch last night and da dad person got stuck in the whisky bottle!

So, dis evening da vetman came to our home and stuck a GINORMOUS needle in her back end. We have to ring him back tomorrow to say what's happening.  Da vetman thinks she may have a vertebrae stuck (or something like that). So, with luck, we do not have to start considering Rainbow Bridge transport.

A bit of drool would not be amiss to make sure, and if da sis starts eating again it means I get more extras!

I am drooling for my sis and for all da other houndies in need.

hugs and lurps to all from Pw Polly.  It's hard work being Nurse Polly <sigh>

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."