[Dailydrool] Deeva

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 16:11:48 PDT 2014

I kept looking at that sweet innocent face on yesterdays page.....and found
myself saying what I have had people say to me before...."She's so cute,
she could NEVER do anything wrong"

People do that with Boo all the time..."He's so cute"...phht! That's whats
kept him alive after he does something he shouldn't.

But Deva is beautiful, what a precious little Basset girl...just what did
she do that she's in time out?

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604