[Dailydrool] Good Morning

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 04:40:35 PDT 2014

Good morning droolers may each and every one of you have a good day with no
stresses and lots of laughter and good food.

That is what my dogs wake up every morning thinking, I am pretty sure, that
here is another day to start fresh and fun.

And as soon as I get through doing dog laundry, feeding, washing bowls,
handing out treats and picking up what is left of two brand new rolls of
paper towels, I plan to join them.

MomPerson to Nigel (I can't walk, I didn't do it) llewis (someone got them
off the counter) Conley (I cannot reach that high look for someone with
legs) and Doc.....Doc?Where's Doc/ Why are you under the table? What do you
have? That's my BATHING SUIT! Come back here...