[Dailydrool] 5 bleeping minutes

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 18:29:15 PDT 2014

do you have any IDEA what can happen inside of 5 minutes when you have 3 bassets??  Do you?   Because unless you have three VERY naughty bassets I sincerely, doubt you do.

So it started with a game of wrestle (less than hour after dinner) but close enough to an hour after dinner that my protests were ignored) a 3 way game of wrestle and chase and then LuLu dropped out to have some loving with mommy and then she joined back and Gracie came over and I was petting her and she gave me belly and was lovey and I was scaling on her back teeth with my nail because the vet says if she will let me do it then she won't have to put her under to do it so I was doing that and I decided to brush her teeth when I got done and went inside and they followed me and I brushed them for Gracie and then turned to Snoopy and while I was brushing his teeth LuLu went outside to bark at the GSD next door and Snoopy was in the middle of having his teeth brushed and he said "wait, wait, I need to go bark with LuLu" and I said no way I am almost done with your teeth and you WILL get your teeth brushed once I start so he and I were wrestling me there
 with my hand fully in his mouth using a rubber finger tip thing brushing his very back teeth and finally I got him done and it was LuLu's turn and I wash brushing LuLu's teeth when I heard lap, lap, lap and turned around and Gracie was up on the counter tongue fully extended licking the steaks all the way back on the counter she licked 3 inches of seasoning off of the raw steak so I let go of LuLu and chased Gracie out of the kitchen (again, it seems like I am always chasing Gracie out of the kitchen why does she get everything she is the shortest) and finished brushing LuLu   Then they all went outside to scream at the neighbors wo are BBQing (give us some NOW) while I tried to explain manners to the lot of them.  Again.

And all of that happened in about five minutes and in that five minutes I figured out why so many of you ladies drink wine and I poured myself a glass and it all seems quite amusing now so I wrote it all down and hope you enjoyed our little five minutes.

Dale .... aka the clueless momPerson who joins the crowd in advocating wine when your bassets push you to the brink