[Dailydrool] Peter Riley's Gotcha Day

Howard M Aiello 3dognite74 at optimum.net
Mon Mar 17 13:40:50 PDT 2014

Greetings and Happy St Patrick’s Day to all. What makes this day extra special is my little man’s Gotcha Day. On this day 5 years ago Petey came all the way from Louisiana to NJ to live with us. It has truly been a most joyous time for us all. What a caricature he is.. He is like his Daddy-always hungry and looking for food. He is truly the AmBassetor of our neighborhood,welcoming all newcomers. He hasn’t slowed down a bit,still doing the Basset 500 at top speed. When my little girl,Krystal,went to the Bridge on 17 June 2013,Petey helped me get throughout it all.Thank-you Looziana Basset Rescue for rescuing this little man,caring for him and then sending him to us. He and I get involved in events for many local shelters and rescues. Again,Happy Gotcha Day,Perter Rilkey-we truly love you bunches.   Petey here- I love you bunches. You are the besets family. Love and drool to all from Petey’s family