[Dailydrool] Howard ATB 3/22/14

leslie pimentel-matthews lesliematthews13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:42:44 PDT 2014

Howard went to the bridge to join his brother Stanley Saturday 3/22.  He
had gotten sick in December - we aren't 100% sure of what is was... A year
ago in February he had a tumor removed with his spleen.  It is possible the
cancer returned..... over the past 2 or 3 weeks - he lost his sight as well
as he started to lose his hearing.....  then last Thursday he lost his
appetite... he let me know he was ready.....

I am very very sad, but I am at peace with the decision we made to let him
be in peace... I know he is at the bridge... healthy and hungry hanging out
with his brother Stan... Hopefully he has found Debbie and Elda Clara and
the rest of the gang.

Right now we are bassetless.... Howard's brother Simba is a golden he is a
little confused to we let him have a sleep over with some furcousins!

I am sure we will be getting another basset, but when i am not sure... just
waiting for Stan and Howard to give us the sign.

Leslie, Simba, Howard(atb) and Stan(atb)