[Dailydrool] make room at the bridge

Nancy Cohen nursenancy4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:43:52 PDT 2014

it is with a heavy heart that i report that my granddog annie was sent to
the rainbow bridge tonight.  she was diagnosed with incurable mouth cancer
a few months ago and they couldn't stop the bleeding tonight.  she was
adopted from TSBHR at 6 mos. old on the same day we adopted einstein, and
they were best friends.  annie had a loving family that included 2 little
boys that thought of her as their best friend.  annie had an underbite
giving her a cute/crooked face.  annie turned 9 years old in january.  the
vet suggested they not be present at the euthanasia, saying they might want
to have memories that are good.  i was appalled and urged them to demand to
be there to let her know she was not alone and to feel their love.   i am
so glad they listened to me.  RIP sweet annie , always in our hearts.
 nancy, einstein and dixie