[Dailydrool] WOOFLE IS ENDING!!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 22:25:36 PDT 2014

Tis me..... Pawtunia. I am a sad old Queen.......with the memory of Queen Xandy Bear and Forever Queen Feyfey, we put together an amazing array of very special basset crap to help the poor hounds of Michigan Basset Rescue! Went out and got a website....and trust me, my slave is NOT techno savvy!!  We have pictures of us and a very special gallery of photographs of some awesome basset hounds who joined our WOOFLE!!

Bassetslave.com

We hoped like heck that everybody would want to WOOFLE with us.... a woofle is NOT a raffles.... we sell ya some pretty small stuff (pictures) and GIVE you tickets to maybe get some really great stuff!!!n   If ya donate $100  you get a pick from a selection of nice bits of basset crap and we STILL GIVE you tickets to maybe get the kewl basset crap. Auntie Feyfey dreamed up the WOOFLE idea  to use to make money for homeless hounds, occasionally lets her friends do the same and we use it in her memory!!

....but folks are not beatin down the doors. We know that there are a lot of folks and groups who would like your dollars!! So, we would never just beg. We gots really good stuff. There is the custom woodburning of your hound!! A one of a kind shower curtain, a giant stuffed basset made by Sharon Wilder, a NOT Tiffany basset necklace. a REAL Tiffany necklace that has my slave drooling.......a vintage Axelrod Bank from Auntie Glenda, a snuggie embroidered and donated by Auntie Ears to you, Donna, a boootiful sweater from my breederslave, Sharon, some wonderful Christmas basset crap, a stuffed purse and a bootiful black basset pin. You can't find this assembly of stuff, anywhere......and it can be yours.

......but this can't go on forever!! THE WOOFLE ENDS Tonight!! at 9:00 Eastern Time. We are very sad that not so many new people joined our woofle.  Please, please, All the money goes to PLEDGES. Paypal takes their little fee and all the rest goes to PLEDGES. The slaves, and Aunties donated the stuff and pay the shipping in the US! We aren't trying to win anything, just can't show up empty handed, er pawed.

Please! WOOFLE with us. All the details are at Bassetslave.com

Thank Arooo.

Pawtunia, Waddle Queen 2010