[Dailydrool] House of Puddles raffle

Claudia Heath claudiaheath369 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 21:21:54 PDT 2014

Hey guys, the spring raffle has started for the House of Puddles.  I try to support this "old folks home" for bassets.  Marilyn does a great job with these seniors. The raffle  ends April 19th at midnight.  She has two major fund raisers each year and the elder bassets have lots of medical needs.  For those of you who don't know, Marilyn takes in seniors from rescues that they cannot place and cares for them until they go to the bridge. This takes a special person to know that the time she has with them is short and yet she continues to provide a home for them. Please go to www.houseofpuddles.org and buy buy buy tickets.  All the money goes to help these seniors.  Thanks claudia mom to winston and sadie ( and we are all seniors)