[Dailydrool] PIT Riley ATB

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Mar 1 19:48:22 PST 2014

Kay, I'm so very sorry to hear PIT Riley has gone on to the Bridge.  I
really hate it when a young dog has to go, and to me 9 is young.  It just
seems so unfair that they have to go so soon.  Mama and the Gurls and Baxter
the Corny Dog are all sending you lots of lub and soft snooter kissies, we
hope you all will soon remember only the good times and not the loss.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net