[Dailydrool] Gracie the weirdo

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 13:15:33 PDT 2014

I got all of my topiaries from Mid Atlantic Basset Rescue (Suzanne Fitch).  They get them straight from the manufacturer, it doesn't cost any more, and part of the money goes to rescue.

I have light up ones and I have moss filled ones covered with babies tears (and I even have Labrador retriever ones that I bought from Suzanne at basset rescue .... shhhhhhhh)

Google basset topiary and you will see the pictures .... they are life sized and so cool and I have them all over the yard and garden because I am almost as nuts as Gracie.

Best,
Dale