[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:09:47 PDT 2014

Doggone it, Nigel has bladder stones again! I know because I have to put in
a urinary catheter a couple or three times daily to drain his bladder
(otherwise he dribbles constantly) and I found one. Big enough to see, big
enough to pick up with a fingertip. SHOOT. (Altho that is not the word I
would prefer to use.)

So back on the prescription diet and I suppose he should have an xray or
ultrasound. I don't want to have to do surgery again. Darnit. Phooey. Rats.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc