[Dailydrool] Pet friendly hotels

CENDEAVORS at aol.com CENDEAVORS at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 10:42:24 PDT 2014

Also check out LaQuinta. We traveled with 2 bassets and  had no problems
with them. We requested a first floor room, near an exit and  that's what we
got every time! We've stayed at 3 different LaQuinta's. At one,  there were
also several cars and vans with show dogs that were staying there at  the
same time.

Linda

In a message dated 3/25/2014 6:10:43 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,