[Dailydrool] Eating Money?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 1 09:04:33 PDT 2014

Good morning all, clueless momPerson here,

So ..... Natalie is going to Disneyland for the weekend.  8th Grade band field trip .... they go down to Disneyland and they have a session in Disney studios where they sight read some music and play along with a Disney movie.  Oh, yeah and spend 2 days going crazy through the park.  My husband pulled some money out of the bank so she would have something to spend on souvenirs.  Last night the girls and I went up to San Francisco to watch the Giants play baseball and by the time we got home and Natalie got her bag packed it was 11.  At 11:30 I went to bed as did Natalie's older sister Julianne.  After the two of us went to bed Greg went into Natalie's room and placed a stack of 20s on her dresser and walked out.  A short time later Natalie called out .... "Dad, $40 isn't enough for a sweatshirt, mom said I could take more."  Greg answered her "I don't know what you are talking about I put more than that on your dresser."  I got up and looked
 .... there were 2 20s and they were not neatly stacked.  Julianne got up too and we searched the suitcase, behind the dresser, everywhere .... no 20s.  So, I pulled out some other money and she took that  but we can't imagine what could possibly have happened unless ......  Gracie is a known thief.  She has no shame.  She is good at it.  She eats paper.  Instructions for new toys, bills, all kinds of paper.  Do you think?  What about my Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects?  Could he be curating the 20s?

More later from the clueless momPerson who will be checking the yard for a few days and trying to solve a mystery.

With Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects,  LuLu,  and Gracie the dickens