[Dailydrool] Amanda and Val

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat May 3 16:08:45 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just checking in from California, where we too are sharing Dale's experience
with the blown coats - furballs abound!  I wanted to thank Jane and Amanda
for sharing the news about the Winchesters; as so many have said, we think
of Debbie often and wonder how her troops (both two legged and four legged)
are doing.  A special thank you too to Val for some utterly hysterical
limericks - absolutely LOL funny!  Keep them coming - we can all use a good
laugh!

Slurps to all in need,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)