[Dailydrool] Drool for Fiona and Lucy and what is happening here.

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon May 5 16:38:31 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

Been back reading the drools, finally, now that I cancelled the ebel tv package. No tv in this house. Some things I see on internet, and that's it.
Now, it seems, I have more time to do it all.
Also looking for a new job, what is a little more complicated because of the wheelchair, but I will get one. So things are improoving.
Violeta came to visit, when she got out of the elevator I already started: My baby! You are soooooooooo pretty, come here baby, to to mommy!
She came, even blind, and started rubbing her head on my legs and went OOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWOOOOOOLLLL
Poor girl! She was missing me more than I thought she would! Need to have her here more often.
If her dadslave agrees, may once a week...d
She is already 12, I need to share the most time possible with her.

Now, Becket of sardine drool doming for Ms Lucy and her sister Fiona.
That Lucy lose her fear of thunder and all, or at least all the things mom does helps in the future. And Ms Fiona: hopefully it won't be anything serious. Violeta once had something like that, but small, that ended up being a boil. We pushed all the liquid out and a hard thing, the one that is kind of causing the problem, don't know the name in English. Once it all was out, I cleaned with peroxide, put some Polysporin, and soon it was closed. But the hole it stayed on the day all the fluid, pus, the hard thing went out was considerably big. On 2 days you couldn't even notice she had anything.
So hope that wathever it is, Ms Fiona will be fine.

Drool to all who have lost their belovedp hound latelly. It IS very hard, and it takes time. But it is a small price to pay for having them in our lives for a while. Not so small, but still, it is worth.
And BUCKETS OF DROOL, best kind AAA sardine-sticky healing drool, drooled directly from the bridge by Xaxa.
With all the banquets around, he said it was pwettty easy.

And love to all my furends
 Droolers,

Miriam Virginia Oliveira, mom to Violeta and Xaxa ( this one in heaven now)