[Dailydrool] RIP Lucky

Betsie Muller betsie at fenrir.com
Tue May 6 07:08:22 PDT 2014

My tenants lost their TN rescue, Lucky, last night. He keeled over and
was gone by the time we got him to the vet ER. The vets said that he had
a heart attack and was probably 10-12 years old.

Medically, he was a mess. Allergies, thyroid, ear and liver
problems...to name a few. But he was a funky redhead who didn't have a
mean bone in his body (unless it involved food - a leftover from the
abuse he suffered). The girls gave him a wonderful last 5 years.

He will be missed............

Rest well, Lucky, and have fun at The Bridge.