[Dailydrool] Dear Harrison

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 12:17:36 PDT 2014

Dear harrison. this is Harley of Hawaii. By all means come and live with us. the more the merrier. But we aren't allowed to bark as much as we'd like either. we're allowed to announce people at the door, and Mila is allowed about 8 to 10 barks at people near the yard, but if we bark any more than this, Mom or Dad drag us in the house and close the door. Once, about three or four years ago, when Mom and Dad went all the way to Italy to our two-legger brother's graduation ceremony and left us with a dogsitter, we got to bark more. and do you know what happened? The neighbors got ahold of Mom and dad IN ITALY! to complain about the barking and then Mom got ahold of the dogsitter back here and arranged that if the dogsitter was away from the house for more than an hour, she had to take us to doggie daycare until she got back. for a true barkathon, I think we need to visit someone who lives on a farm. Colt and Ruger, maybe? aloha, Harley