[Dailydrool] Beloved Elvis

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu May 15 20:38:05 PDT 2014

Dis be me, Beeoleta

Me so sads cus I juss fell in lub and me lubz leebz me fur da Bootifulestest gurls fur da bweege.
I fell fur a boy named ELBEEZ.
Da Autie Angelika sent da bagz for da WOOF wib a card ob ELBEEZ .
I wrote heerz saying dat.
Snif snif...
Now mommy whites.

Dear Angelika, we are so sad to know about Elvis passing. I imagine how said you all must be feeling and we are sending the best healing-heart drool that we can produce.
I learned that at least he knew love in the time he was rescued.
I have hinted Xaxa to sniff Elvis and show him around the nicest place of the Bridge. He already did! Things go fast around there, I guess...
And don't worry Angelika, one day we will meet Elvis again. All the ones who love him. Love never dies.
That's why we gotta rescue and adopt the most we can, so those babies find love that should be theirs from the get go.
Drool and love to all in need.
Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa ( dis in heaben now)

Violeta sends lots of drool to you. She said that it is difficult to love seniors ( we both do) because chances are you will lose them ealier.
But even if they live 20+ years, it will still be early. It is always early since we want them to live forever.
Lots of light and peace to you heart.
We lubz you. And thanks for the bags. I will treasure them even more, since I bought them because of cute and adorable Elvis.
His card is, by chance, making my bible, and will continue there.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira