[Dailydrool] things in the Home of the Bounders

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 16 15:29:05 PDT 2014

Did someone mention Damn Beagles?    I know I saw it!   J

Yeah, they are, aren't they?

Life in FLA is warning up,   just got in from mowing the lawn, it was nice
to have a breeze to cool off from the sweat.  Of course, I had an audience
from the living room window of Hank, Gordon and Scooter.    Sammy might have
been on the couch too, but couldn't see him.  They woofed and woofed,
finally they stopped and settled down into just watching the non-exciting
event.

Hank, our big red/white boy had a dental last Thursday, he did well and was
one of a few that had NO EXTRACTIONS!!!!     He did have a couple of hard
lumps taken off his face, so has a few stitches and was hoping Halloween was
around the corner, since he wanted to be FrankenHank.

Hunter, our newest Damn Beagle had to go under again for fistula repair.
Since we have not been able to keep him from getting grass/hair in his
mouth, even with a cone on,  he has been spending time at our vet.  He gets
his mouth flushed daily and our vet can keep an eye on him for healing.  He
might get to come home on Monday.  I hate leaving him there, but if it keeps
him from having to have another mouth surgery, it is worth the 2 weeks he
will stay there.

We have truly enjoyed the limericks from everyone!   How fun to read about
everyone's bassets in this way.  I  am not that creative with words,  so I
admire you all who do!

So many hounds have left for the Bridge lately, I always send up a prayer
for them, and  their people who love them.    Writing of notes has not
happened lately,   the list never ends!      We send drool out to those in
need, have a wonderful weekend!

Wen and the Bounders