[Dailydrool] Hey Ebberbuddy!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 07:41:20 PDT 2014

Dis Conley Llewis Nigel an Doc an we gots a prollem.
Da Prollem is
Marlene Thornton

She done hab surjury on she nee or hipster or like dat an she inshurants
kik she outta da Peepepsital affer 3 dayz a sended she to rehalf.

No Llewis I no nose whut dat is. Mebbe dey fix half ob she.
It what?
REHAB! Dey send her to REHAB where won of the nurses done tole her dey got
more to do den git she ice for she nee.
Um.Ain't dat dere job?
An help getting up?  No way.
An mattress dat not hurt she beke? Nope.
an dey helpin she in moss anyway? Nope.

So guys, whut we gonna do for Marlene? Idears? She say she Dr gone try git
her outta dere an sent she home where her brudder can help.
GOT IDEAS GUYS?? At least calls an cards? She no leeb won ob us hangin,
less figger dis out!

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it Marlene,
Conley of Conley,Llewis, Nigel and Doc

PS she cell number is  419-343​-5802 I no got she addyress.