[Dailydrool] Marlene

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:26:55 PDT 2014

419 area code is Ohio? Who's in Ohio?  Spring her, pool our resources and
hire a home nurse?  I have things I can donate to raise money if that's
needed. Gas for someone nearby to go help take care of her, and to make
this even more hound related, help take care of her hounds!

Any other ideas peeps?  I don't know who's near Marlene but I think she's
in a fairly small town (at least by my admittedly skewed southern CA
standards).  I agree though there must be something we can do to help.

Brenda - momslave to Baxter, Bailey and Elphaba