[Dailydrool] Not Like it Uswed to Be

Phlpwnfldp at aol.com Phlpwnfldp at aol.com
Mon May 19 18:19:38 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I usually try to stay out of the battle lines, but here goes:

The lead off post in the DD today was by a person who said she had read the
 post for many years, but it was now not so fun to read (no humerous items,
 etc.)  She then talked for a long time about the problems with her dogs
and  her personal life.  (I sympathize, but there was nothing light.)

The second post echoed this complaint, and continued to talk about personal
 dog issues and personal problems (nothing uplifting there)...

I guess it would be nice if those that think the DD is too bleak, to submit
 something uplifting, humorous, etc., instead of sitting back and waiting
for  others to try to fill the bill.

Please no flames,

Philip Ryan