[Dailydrool] Bumblebee

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed May 21 20:20:34 PDT 2014

Yesterday it was nice outside after a long cold snowy winter I just wanted
to take a while and sit outside I know my Vitamin D level is low and wanted
to stock up on some. It is hard to get outside much when you work full time
and have nine dogs to clean up after in the house when you get home the fur,
the slobber on the walls half way up, the dog food strewn everywhere... the
only time we spend a lot of time outside is poop scooping time.
Anyway we were sitting outside and the dogs were lying around us on the
patio when a Bumble Bee came flying by. Fuzzy must have been stung before
because he was the only one who noticed. He eyeballed it as it swooped
around and around and then it got a little too close to him he jolted up and
ran in the dog door to the safety of the house it was so funny almost like a
cartoon!! He must have had a bad experience with a Bumble bee before and he
certainly remembered to get out of the way. LOL