[Dailydrool] It no true!!!

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:55:10 PDT 2014

Dis is St. Pebbles the nurse. I had to sneak on the puter quick to warn you
that everything the momslave tells you is a lie - it not true. How could
such a sweet caring houndette with her own limerick possibly d anything
wrong.

Busted! She didn't get off fast enough. Pebbles decided to show me she is
till up to her old tricks. I came home from a grueling PT session yesterday
to find garbage all over the floor. My helpers have been using to plastic
garbage sacks to collect the trash and they have been living on the counter.
Apparently one got too close to the edge so she snatched it. I warned the
dog walkers that strange stuff could appear as she has eaten banana peels
before and I couldn't tell if any were eaten. She has thought about
snatching my dinner off the walker but hasn't done that.

This morning her Auntie Diana and I were talking and Diana was standing in
front of the bookcase. The couch is in front  of the sofa and Pebbles has
been putting her front feet on the couch so she can get closer for Pebbles
kisses. She decided this morning to leap up there. Luckily we got her
stopped. She has never tried that. She has gone over the back of the couch
and onto a  small table to get away from the vacuum. Tonight Pebbles lied to
Diana about not having got her dinner and dinner walkies. She sat in her
crate waiting expectantly. She is getting very spoiled with all the long
walks and extra treats.

Pebbles also howls in her sleep

Drool to all that need it,
Leah the gimpy slave and Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound who slept on my lap
this morning because I was having a bad day and Maggie ATB