[Dailydrool] Dear Conley's momPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 24 10:42:38 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Well I've had it with you anyway you sent back the gold card covered in frosting and you told him about my harmless fun times at the park and apparently you've got him locked up with a ball and chain so he can't come see me and I've just had it with the likes of you, you momPerson with a clue, you.

The limericks are NOT in spam I checked spam first before I went to the archives they are in cyberspace it is because we are yahoo too and Val person made the yahoo people angry with her limericks apparently she didn't make them one so they are eating ours and we don't get them you have to go to the archives you just have to.

FROM,
Gracie who is mad at you..... you momPerson with a clue, you