[Dailydrool] alaska whine...

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 14:30:54 PDT 2014

Kylee Dawn and Kaitlynn Skye here...
    Our Mommy is working too much.
    She should be home waiting on us.
    Does any one have room for a pair of 7year old young ladies???

Mom here  ...we are very very short handed at work.Think 9 people to cover 24hrs. We do have 3 in training. They won't be ready until sometime this fall.The girls have a doggy door, and their yard is bigger than the house.They have the 2 new kitties to keep them entertained. So please disregard the whine. Glenda and kitties (Karmel Eve and Keeva Dusk)

Any one coming to ALASKA this summer???

LOVE all the limericks. Healing drool to all you need.